Key Feng Shui Dos and Taboos for Healthier Living
All About Fengshui
Key Feng Shui Dos and Taboos for Healthier Living
The ch'i as most of us already know is the life giving energy especially so from the point of view of Feng shui. For living then to be healthier it is very important that the ch'i flow freely with as little or no obstruction as possible. The following tips should help.
• Avoid clutter. If clutter obstructs the movement of the occupants in the house, it does similar things to the ch'i. Even for the sake of argument that one does not bank too much on the chi the way Feng shui believers do, clutter poses dangers that could go seriously wrong.
• The entrances to the home like main doorways, screens and gates must be free and clear. Clean the screens regularly and free the entranceways from shoes, slippers and dirt. The chi rides with the wind. This then goes inside the house. If that energy that gets into the house is not clean, that will again pose a danger to its occupants.
• The chi rests in water. It is then good advise to have an open fixture in the house that holds it like fish tanks and water fountains. If the chi that gets into the house do not find water from which it could stay, it will only continue riding and be dispersed by the wind. Water fountains, when positioned in a favorable location could attract good energy and be a vehicle that could provide you the things that you want out of life. Aquariums also do the same though when placed in an unfavorable direction, it could work the opposite resulting to problems and discord. On occasions where you want a fish tank in your house but could not consult a Feng shui expert, try the age-old practice of observation. If you find that the luck that you are getting is not too favorable, adjust and reposition the fish tank or the water fountain every four months or so until you get the results that you want.
• Children should not be allowed to sleep on mattresses on the floor. It will always be healthier to sleep on beds that have spaces beneath where the air could freely circulate and open those windows. Do not worry too much on the dusts that are coming whenever you can endure it. A stale air inside the bedroom results also in a stale chi that translates into stale energy. It will be far more than your times' worth to sweep the room off the dust than to keep stale energy locked inside your bedroom.
• Never have double beds. The child sleeping on the lower deck, in most cases, is sicklier than the one sleeping on top. This is so because the child sleeping above will always have a better and fresher amount of fresh air while the one gets the stale ones. If a child falls ill, try transferring the child to another bedroom.
• Television inside the bedroom should be avoided. If it can't, cover the tv with materials that are made of plastic, not cloth. Never face water and fire related fixtures opposite each other. For example a refrigerator should never be placed opposite a stove. They are ruled by opposing elements, which is believed to be contributory to the discord that could be suffered by the members of the household.
By now you would have noticed that most Feng shui practices are purely common sense. That is what Feng shui really is. Common sense. Although being involved in it will bring you to a deeper understanding on why things happen the way they do. Often, things and ideas that you already knew only need to be verbalized to better recognize. Many Feng shui principles though run very deep that would take some years of studying with experts if not consulting with them.
Commercial Real Estate Appraisal
If you have been ever bought commercial real estate property, you probably are introduced with the process of commercial real estate appraisal. Still, if you are of those who have been never bought commercial real estate property, then you need to know complete explanation about all matters for commercial real estate appraisals. More info about Commercial Real Estate Appraisal
Fluid natural plant food
The use of natural plant food is a very popular practice among agriculturists and horticulturists all over the world. This is because it is a good way of fostering the growth of plants, vegetables and/or fruit in a harmless way. There are different types of natural fertilisers but the most commonly used kind nowadays is the fluid type.More info about Fluid natural plant food
Feng shui is a Chinese philosophical system of harmonizing the human existence with our surrounding environment. Feng Shui is one of the Five Arts of Chinese Metaphysics, classified as Physiognomy (observation of appearances through formulas and calculations). The Feng Shui practice was created so humans can work with the omnipresent invisible forces that bind the Universe, Earth, and man together, known as Qi/Chi/Energy. The goal of practicing Feng Shui is to improve one's life by first asking what is the problem, as Feng Shui is goal oriented. Depending on the school of Feng Shui, a visual observation is conducted on external surroundings of a building. A calculated analysis using a Luo Pan (special Chinese Compass) and the building's floor plan to create the building chart. By combining the chart information, the environmental data, (location, direction, time, landforms, surrounding buildings) as well as the residence occupier or business owner, a reading is done on the results in order to find the Qi/Chi/Energy flow.
Commercial Real Estate, Dancing With Stars, Dating Services, Deforestation, Energy Efficient Home,ForexTrading, Genealogy, Home Brewing, Iguana, Kickboxing, Lilies, Online Dating, Organic Fertilizer, Recycling, Setting Goals
Useful Articles, Tips and Advise: Commercial Real Estate, Dancing With Stars, Dating Services, Deforestation, Energy Efficient Home, Fengshui, ForexTrading, Genealogy, Home Brewing, Iguana, Kickboxing, Lilies, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Online Dating, Organic Fertilizer, Recycling, Setting Goals
Online Home-Based Travel Agency
Metro Manila Financial Jobs and Careers / National Capital Region Area Dealers
| About Us | Site
Map | Terms
of Use, Disclaimer and Copyrights