Commercial Real Estate Broker
Commercial Real Estate Properties
Commercial Real Estate Broker
Have you ever felt the need for a commercial real estate broker who can efficiently cater to the needs relating to real estate? Has it become difficult for you to look for excellent and available real estate brokers? If this is so, it is important for you to look for some relevant facts related to commercial real estate broker and accordingly understand where the most efficient and needful brokers across the world can be found.
So, here it is. Studies reveal that generally a commercial real estate broker is an individual who works under a broker. It is the responsibility of a commercial real estate broker to be responsible for all the transactions that happen within the purview of the commercial real estate business. It is therefore important for a commercial real estate broker or agent to have sufficient knowledge about all the aspects related to the real estate and also some specific and relevant areas. He should have knowledge about office space, apartment complexes, retail space, agricultural land and industrial warehouse space in particular.
Moreover, it is the responsibility of the commercial real estate broker to look for property for a specific commercial real estate customer. It is generally understood that the importance of a commercial real estate broker is felt even if you are only leasing out a property. The broker should be nice and should be willing to go out and look for the property for the customer. Apart from this, he should have the ability to negotiate and represent the customer in real estate deals. Such work is generally given to the commercial real estate agent in order to ensure the effectiveness of the negotiation entered into, by the agent on behalf of the customer, instead of the customer dealing himself.
It is interesting and important to note that a commercial real estate dealer general works for similar types of deals most often. Therefore, the agents should be completely aware of the task they are performing. Therefore, the commission earned by the real estate broker is a representation of the contacts and knowledge possessed by him. For the information of all concerned, a real estate agent not only helps you with your deals, but also will offer you aid with all the relevant paperwork to help you from avoiding doing something silly when you submit an offer.
In today's world, there are many commercial real estate professionals who operate and help the real estate customers deal in their commercial transactions in an efficient and effective manner. Infact, there are many notable companies which are providing online services for those in search of commercial real estate agents. Some of the sites which provide information about commercial real estate agents are Commercial Real Estate Associations and CityFeet.com. It is therefore no difficult task to look out for a real estate broker. All you need to do is just visit these sites. They will offer efficient real estate agents who will cater to your needs in a n effective manner.
A family history center is what?
First things first, a family history center is what? Basically, family history centers number to more than three thousand all over the world. The fact of the matter is that these centers are branches of the family history library of the Latter day Saints – which is considered as the main and central repository for a lot of genealogical info the Church missionaries were able to collect. More info about A family history center is what?
A Guide To Getting Started With Home Brewing
Do you want to add spice on to your beer-drinking habit? Have you ever wondered how your favorite drink is brewed to perfection? You can actually put those questions to a test by making your own beer at the comfort of your own home. More info about A Guide To Getting Started With Home Brewing
The term commercial property (also called investment or income property) refers to buildings or land intended to generate a profit, either from capital gain or rental income.
Commercial property includes office buildings, industrial property, medical centers, hotels, malls, retail stores, farm land, multifamily housing buildings, warehouses, and garages. In many states, residential property containing more than a certain number of units qualifies as commercial property for borrowing and tax purposes.
Types of commercial property
Commercial real estate is commonly divided into six categories:
1. Office Buildings – This category includes single‐tenant properties, small professional office buildings, downtown skyscrapers, and everything in between.
2. Industrial – This category ranges from smaller properties, often called “Flex” or “R&D” properties, to larger office service or office warehouse properties to the very large “big box” industrial properties. An important, defining characteristic of industrial space is Clear Height. Clear height is the actual height, to the bottom of the steel girders in the interior of the building. This might be 14‐16 feet for smaller properties, and 40+ feet for larger properties. We also consider the type and number of docks that the property has. These can be Grade Level, where the parking lot and the warehouse floor are on the same level, to Semi‐dock height at 24 inches, which is the height of a pickup truck or delivery truck, or a Full‐dock at 48 inches which is semi‐truck height. Some buildings may even have a Rail Spur for train cars to load and unload.
3. Retail/Restaurant – This category includes pad sites on highway frontages, single tenant retail buildings, small neighborhood shopping centers, larger centers with grocery store anchor tenants, “power centers” with large anchor stores such as Best Buy, PetSmart, OfficeMax, and so on even regional and outlet malls.
4. Multifamily – This category includes apartment complexes or high‐rise apartment buildings. Generally, a fourplex or more is considered commercial real estate.
5. Land – This category includes investment properties on undeveloped, raw, rural land in the path of future development. Or, infill land with an urban area, pad sites, and more.
6. Miscellaneous – This catch all category would include any other nonresidential properties such as hotel, hospitality, medical, and self‐storage developments, as well as many more.
Commercial Real Estate
Useful Articles, Tips and Advise: Commercial Real Estate, Dancing With Stars, Dating Services, Deforestation, Energy Efficient Home, Fengshui, ForexTrading, Genealogy, Home Brewing, Iguana, Kickboxing, Lilies, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Online Dating, Organic Fertilizer, Recycling, Setting Goals
Online Home-Based Travel Agency
Metro Manila Financial Jobs and Careers / National Capital Region Area Dealers
| About Us | Site
Map | Terms
of Use, Disclaimer and Copyrights