Commercial Real Estates
Commercial Real Estate Properties
Commercial Real Estates
If you want to grow a plant that is easy to maintain, beautiful and colorful then lilies are the best option for you. Studies show that lilies are considered as one of the most popular flowers in the world along with rose. In fact, it is the fourth most popular flower across the globe. Like other flowers, lilies come in different types, shapes, colors and sizes. More info about Choosing Lilies
Dances from Dancing with the Stars
Each Season of Dancing with the Stars features some different dance techniques. While some seasons have featured the same dances, there are also some seasons where a special style is thrown in to ensure that things stay interesting for the audience. Looking over all of the different dance styles, there is truly something for everyone and it can be a lot of fun to see the different styles and watch how each professional handles it. More info about Dances from Dancing with the Stars
The term commercial property (also called investment or income property) refers to buildings or land intended to generate a profit, either from capital gain or rental income.
Commercial property includes office buildings, industrial property, medical centers, hotels, malls, retail stores, farm land, multifamily housing buildings, warehouses, and garages. In many states, residential property containing more than a certain number of units qualifies as commercial property for borrowing and tax purposes.
Types of commercial property
Commercial real estate is commonly divided into six categories:
1. Office Buildings – This category includes single‐tenant properties, small professional office buildings, downtown skyscrapers, and everything in between.
2. Industrial – This category ranges from smaller properties, often called “Flex” or “R&D” properties, to larger office service or office warehouse properties to the very large “big box” industrial properties. An important, defining characteristic of industrial space is Clear Height. Clear height is the actual height, to the bottom of the steel girders in the interior of the building. This might be 14‐16 feet for smaller properties, and 40+ feet for larger properties. We also consider the type and number of docks that the property has. These can be Grade Level, where the parking lot and the warehouse floor are on the same level, to Semi‐dock height at 24 inches, which is the height of a pickup truck or delivery truck, or a Full‐dock at 48 inches which is semi‐truck height. Some buildings may even have a Rail Spur for train cars to load and unload.
3. Retail/Restaurant – This category includes pad sites on highway frontages, single tenant retail buildings, small neighborhood shopping centers, larger centers with grocery store anchor tenants, “power centers” with large anchor stores such as Best Buy, PetSmart, OfficeMax, and so on even regional and outlet malls.
4. Multifamily – This category includes apartment complexes or high‐rise apartment buildings. Generally, a fourplex or more is considered commercial real estate.
5. Land – This category includes investment properties on undeveloped, raw, rural land in the path of future development. Or, infill land with an urban area, pad sites, and more.
6. Miscellaneous – This catch all category would include any other nonresidential properties such as hotel, hospitality, medical, and self‐storage developments, as well as many more.
Commercial Real Estate
Useful Articles, Tips and Advise: Commercial Real Estate, Dancing With Stars, Dating Services, Deforestation, Energy Efficient Home, Fengshui, ForexTrading, Genealogy, Home Brewing, Iguana, Kickboxing, Lilies, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Online Dating, Organic Fertilizer, Recycling, Setting Goals
Online Home-Based Travel Agency
Metro Manila Financial Jobs and Careers / National Capital Region Area Dealers
| About Us | Site
Map | Terms
of Use, Disclaimer and Copyrights