Commercial Real Estates
Commercial Real Estate Properties
Commercial Real Estates
Commercial Real Estate Appraisal
If you have been ever bought commercial real estate property, you probably are introduced with the process of commercial real estate appraisal. Still, if you are of those who have been never bought commercial real estate property, then you need to know complete explanation about all matters for commercial real estate appraisals. More info about Commercial Real Estate Appraisal
3 Top Forex Trading Tips
With the Forex market capturing the attention of people all around the world it is very important that you learn a few key tips to help you ensure that you are properly on your way towards getting the results that you are after. Simply jumping into the market is not likely to give you the results desired and instead will leave you frustrated. Following these five simple tips will help you to ensure you get the best results possible from all of your Forex transactions. More info about 3 Top Forex Trading Tips
The term commercial property (also called investment or income property) refers to buildings or land intended to generate a profit, either from capital gain or rental income.
Commercial property includes office buildings, industrial property, medical centers, hotels, malls, retail stores, farm land, multifamily housing buildings, warehouses, and garages. In many states, residential property containing more than a certain number of units qualifies as commercial property for borrowing and tax purposes.
Types of commercial property
Commercial real estate is commonly divided into six categories:
1. Office Buildings – This category includes single‐tenant properties, small professional office buildings, downtown skyscrapers, and everything in between.
2. Industrial – This category ranges from smaller properties, often called “Flex” or “R&D” properties, to larger office service or office warehouse properties to the very large “big box” industrial properties. An important, defining characteristic of industrial space is Clear Height. Clear height is the actual height, to the bottom of the steel girders in the interior of the building. This might be 14‐16 feet for smaller properties, and 40+ feet for larger properties. We also consider the type and number of docks that the property has. These can be Grade Level, where the parking lot and the warehouse floor are on the same level, to Semi‐dock height at 24 inches, which is the height of a pickup truck or delivery truck, or a Full‐dock at 48 inches which is semi‐truck height. Some buildings may even have a Rail Spur for train cars to load and unload.
3. Retail/Restaurant – This category includes pad sites on highway frontages, single tenant retail buildings, small neighborhood shopping centers, larger centers with grocery store anchor tenants, “power centers” with large anchor stores such as Best Buy, PetSmart, OfficeMax, and so on even regional and outlet malls.
4. Multifamily – This category includes apartment complexes or high‐rise apartment buildings. Generally, a fourplex or more is considered commercial real estate.
5. Land – This category includes investment properties on undeveloped, raw, rural land in the path of future development. Or, infill land with an urban area, pad sites, and more.
6. Miscellaneous – This catch all category would include any other nonresidential properties such as hotel, hospitality, medical, and self‐storage developments, as well as many more.
Commercial Real Estate
Useful Articles, Tips and Advise: Commercial Real Estate, Dancing With Stars, Dating Services, Deforestation, Energy Efficient Home, Fengshui, ForexTrading, Genealogy, Home Brewing, Iguana, Kickboxing, Lilies, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Online Dating, Organic Fertilizer, Recycling, Setting Goals
Online Home-Based Travel Agency
Metro Manila Financial Jobs and Careers / National Capital Region Area Dealers
| About Us | Site
Map | Terms
of Use, Disclaimer and Copyrights